Friday, November 22, 2013

Post 7: Food and eating habits


Hi people!! Today I must to write about food. The saying says: You are what you eat…that is true, the most of the ills have relationship with that we eat, and also the food has influence in ours mood.
About my way I eat...I am not vegetarian, but I eat almost nothing of red meat, I prefer the white meat, the fish.  Sometimes, I eat with friend, when we have little time; we prefer to eat at fast food restaurants. I love vegetables and fruits. My favourite vegetable is the cabbage and my favourite fruit is the green apple. The last time I have tried to eat better because I know I am some disorganized with the hours to eat, sometime the dinner is to 8 p.m. o’clock and other times it is to 1 a.m. o’clock. I eat when I am hungry.  

When I buy food, always I read the nutritional information on them; I worry transgenic, artificial colorants, the amount to sugar or salt and the contribution of bad cholesterol. My diet is to try don’t eat bread, to lost weight just the exercise is the key…when I am sad I eat little, so I lost weight too.

To finish, I love the food, I like to cook, I like to use news ingredients, I like taste news flavours. One thing I want to do when I am going to travel to other countries is to taste its traditional food.

 

Until the next post!!!!

1 comment:

  1. friend!!! I love the food too, but I don´t like to cook, I hope you cook when I visit your home, kisses :D

    ReplyDelete