Friday, November 29, 2013

Post 8. YOUTUBE


Hello people!! Today I have to write about You Tube. I enjoy a lot of this webpage. It is very interesting, fun and useful. You can to find music videos, movies, series, anime, reviews of game and products, diverse tutorials, news and other videos of whatever. The variety is amazing, for example I am sure you always will can to find witness videos of crimes, catastrophes or spy videos…you can find snuff videos if you know to search.  The better of You Tube is that we can upload videos or download them if we want; the use is free and easy, just it is necessary to have Google account. There famous person in You Tube, the youtubers, they do video blog, some of them are popular and You Tube gives them money cause that. As this webpage is massive is perfect to do advertising, now, unfortunately, there in the videos ads, it can be in the opening or half, I don’t like that.
The first time I accessed YouTube I think, it was when I was secondary student…I believe somebody showed me a terror video. No doubt, the best to me was the possibility to know new music groups. Well, to find videos you need to have time…honestly You Tube is fan and funny sometimes, but really you need time and very good connection. The other way you don’t enjoy that.

I never had done a comment, but I read some comments, I think some are unnecessary serious. To me You Tube is a recreation tool.

That is all, until the next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment