Friday, October 4, 2013

Post 2: A country I would like to visit

Hi people!! Now I must write about a country I would like to visit. Honestly I want to travel around the world, I want to know every places of this world, but I know that is impossible. So I have to choose a country…I choose Japan because I think that country is fun, it appears beautiful, crazy and strange. Well, these things interest me. I want to visit the Tokio Tower, Mount Fuji, Suizen-ji Garden, Itsukushima Shrine, Bullet Train, etc. The cities I would know are:  Tokio, Osaka, Nagoya and Yokohama. Besides visiting the places and enjoying the landscapes, I want to live the night life, the parties…I want to cross the street between millions of people and shining lights. 
Japan is totally modernity and technology; I imagine Japan as the future in the present, but also the past in the present because Japan preserves its national heritage between skyscrapers.  Would be great if I could work there in a restoration center or to study, but first would be to speak japanese…that sound hard. I hope to travel to Japan someday ;) 

Until the next post!!

3 comments:

  1. I'd really love to travel to Japan too, it was my second option for the post I wrote.
    I like the fact that is so different of what we know, I'd like to get lost in the big cities and Little islands.

    I hope you're fine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alejandra!!!
    I knew you would choose Japan!!!!!! I know you!! Haha... I hope that one day you travel to Japan.... If you don't speak japanese you could speak English!!! A hug! ;) Karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forgot it, that's true...I could speak english jejeje ;)

      Delete