Friday, September 27, 2013

Post 1: My ideal job

Hi People!!!  I am going to write about my future plans. The next year is the last year of my career “Theory and History of Art”, I am so excited to that. I wish after I graduate from university to study fine arts Restoration and Conservation. I like the details and the handicrafts. I am thinking of working in a museum wherever. I have in mind to spend all day working in front to paintings or sculptures while listening to background songs. Also I love doing research very much, so I could work reading a lot of documents with historical information. I hope to travel around the world, at least to know some countries as part of my job. That would be great!  Well I know I have to think about money, to do that an old friend and me are thinking of opening a business, even we don’t know about that, we are planning it.

I think I can to do everything I wrote above  because I am patient and hard-working. I know I sound a little positive and idealistic, but I think you can do anything you want to do... Until the next post!

5 comments:

  1. Hi Ale!
    Well, I didn't think that Restoration and Conservation you like a lot, but now I believe you because in class you are so good with the crafts, you have patience and skill =) good for you, luck!
    see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Restoration and Conservation are really interesting, and you have to have good skills. I believe you can do it! Traveling sounds fun too.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the restoration and conservation is a very funny job........ maybe we are co-worker

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes!! I guess the same this that Camila! The restoration and conservation its a very funny job! I wish that you fulfill your dream and you are very successful, Alejandra! It's very interesting! ;)

    ReplyDelete