Friday, October 11, 2013

Post 3: Japanese Animation

Hi people! This week have to write about anime…just coincidence, the previous post I wrote about the country I would like to travel, well, that country was Japan and now I am going to write about something originated there: anime… That means animation has been created in Japan, there a lot genres of anime, my favorites are shonen (usually characterized by high-action),  psychological  horror  and experimental.

I love anime, since I was a little girl, I enjoy anime now and forever, I am sure that.  Just for I have to name one , my favorite anime in the last time is the OVAS (Original Video Animation)  of Hellsing Ultimate by Geneon of the Hellsing Manga by Kouta Hirano.  The high equality of images, the working in the effects of any angle is amazing. Besides the drama is so interesting, It mixes the real universal history, literature and imagination. The Christians, the Protestants, the Nazis, the crusaders, England, vampires, Dracula, blood,zombies, action, wars, a cold woman as leader, a sexy and twisted vampire as warrior…all that you can watch there, well I like it so much.  My interest in Japan began cause anime and mangas.

A soundtrack I like now is of Gantz, the manga is better than the anime, but of the anime I rescue its soundtrack..the seconds song that you listen here (in my blog) is of Gantz. 
My first anime was Candy, a shojo (anime very nice typically created to girls) so long and melodramatic, but in that moment I didn’t watch the evil in its drama, I was innocent xd.
Until the next post!! 

p.d: Watch the video min. 360p ;)



2 comments:

  1. Oh! Dear Alejandra!!!
    I know that the animé its a very funny subject for you!!!
    I can see very beautiful cartoons on your post!!!
    A hug, Karina!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. anime is your favorite topic, or not? Gantz is so cool, great, etc etc!!
    but I haven't see all chapters... and Hellsing, I think I saw just the first chapter =s I never finish the anime =s !! but I like so much =)
    See you!

    ReplyDelete