Friday, July 26, 2013

The blog



This is the end…Hi people!  today this is the last post. Before I had written in a blog, when I was teenager, well, It was a good experience, but now it is different…this blog is in English, so it was more difficult because that is not my language, besides the subjects were not my decision. I could say that all the experience with the blog could be better if my English is better ( this is obvious xd).  I want to say that this classwork would be better in the level 4. Whatever, it was funny to create the blog. Sure, to some students  the blog was a good tool to progress in English, but to me it was simply to know that I do not know  English and that language is hard too. I believe that is good because just recognizing it  I can to learn.  Anyway, the semester is ending and I hope that this practice help me in the last test.
Talking in English is better than writing in English. Talking the people improvise because they are forehead the recipient, there is pressure. Writing the people adapt his knowledge and It is less probable to fail. Well that is my opinion.  So good bye  and good luck in everything. Kisses to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Alejandra, I think you're right about talking is a better practice than english, but writing in this blog is good too...to think how to put in order the words in english and to know our partners..good luck to you too, greetings!

    ReplyDelete