Friday, July 12, 2013

My Favourite Subject

Well, today I must to write about my favourite subject in my career. You know I love the cine, so this year I took  several cinema classes, I like all of them, but  I could say my favourite class is a CFG, that means in english  “Cross Training Study” . That class is more flexible than the others curricular classes, they are not mandatory assignment, you can take them in other faculties of the university so these can be whatever, for example somebody  is studying   Biomedical Engineering and he can study something in philosophy just for interest without pressure, well after all that is a complement.
So much beat about the bush, sorry,  I like the subject: "Film Forum" of the faculty of art in the downtown. That is about cine, movie, directors, etc…all about cine. It is so relax, we come to the class, we watch films and later we tell ours opinions, that is all, so so relax, I like so much. To me is a break in the week. I have seen films that I did not know, I have known new people and  I have worked my way to expand my ideas. Until the next post!!!

1 comment:

  1. I like "cine foro" too. Is great, but the teacher I don´t like me, you know jajajja
    kisses :)

    ReplyDelete