Friday, October 25, 2013

Post 5: Animals and Pets


Hi people!! Today I am going to write about animals. I am an animal lover. In the present I would like to have a cat, but my studio apartment is very small and it is in 12th floor without balcony…sure a cat would die...Anyways when I was a little girl I went with my family to supermarket, back in to our house we find a dog, he was skinny and redhead, He was similar to a German shepherd, as the Chileans say a “Quiltro”. My father named him “Whisky” because his color hair. He was my first pet; I am not sure…I believe I had a pair of frogs, a hamster and fishes too…all them on a pair with Whisky...whatever, Whisky lived with us 8 years, a day he went to stroll as always, but never came back to our house. My brother was very sad for several weeks, I had the impression he went back a lady dog.  After, when I was 14 years old my father became to our house with a little puddle called “Paloma", she even lives in my parent’s house, she is 13 years old and she is a spoilt dog of my father.
I don´t think that there a perfect animal, that depends of the person, in my case if I will get other apartment, the perfect pet would be a cat, but maybe a big aquarium with a lot of fishes…mmm but I think to have a bird in a cage is cruel, I never would have a little bird looking the world from a prison...that is some different than the fishes, these latter have an universe in an aquarium.  Well, I don’t like zoos, circles or animal’s shows.  

That is all. Until the next post!!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello Alejandra
    I think a cat could be happy with your company at the aparment.
    You should prove.

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh! I have the same story,it is very sad. My dear friend the name "whisky" is great and funny. kisses!

    ReplyDelete